TO WHOM IT MAY INTEREST, TO WHOM IT MAY APPLY AND TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN - Posted February 17 of 2025

Please do not believe googke chrome browser or search engines browser location at the bottom of the page reached after scrolling several times. I am physically in Ottawa, goohke chrome browser was showing my location in Toronto. To avoid this misleading information I have disabled google chrome browser and search engine, Now I am using yahoo search engine instead.

Published by
Engr. {(male) KhalidMahmood}
Ottawa Ontario Canada K1G3P2 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

misc information update dated October 06 of 2025

TO THE ATTENTION OF ALL THOSE WHO SEE MY NAME ON THEIR COMPUTER SCREEN AS [MAHMOOD KHALID] POSTED on April 26 of 2025 in Ottawa Ontario Canada K1G3P2

Personal bankruptcies (commercial bankruptcies are different) as understood by me after I filed a personal bankruptcy in 2007 in Ottawa Ontario Canada. Updated on January 10 of 2025: