Presto virtual fare card purchased using google wallet can not be restored if got corrupted or erased due to any google wallet app issues. posted June 02 of 2024

Presto virtual fare card when purchased using Google wallet is a 24 digit long number, last four numbers of my virtual fare card  were

3xxx 0xxx 0000 0xxx 1xxx 7535

I recently purchased a presto virtual fare card on May 30 of 2024 using google wallet app while I was at the YYZ terminal waiting for my flight to YOW, but did not use it, because I used my previous very old physical cal card in Ottawa at the airport.

Few days later on June 02 of 2024, I reset my phone due a technical glitch and google wallet was not able to restore the virtual presto fare card. However it prompted me to call presto directly to get support in this matter such as to retrieve or transfer.

I was told by the phone support that virtual presto fare cards can not be transferred cannot be retrieved if this happened.

A different method was told to me that virtual card should be purchased using presto app which would link to Google wallet. Should not be purchased direct on the google wallet. At the end of the call I was told there was nothing they (Presto virtual fare card group) could do anything about it. I would suggest that in such situations they (Presto fare card group) should refund or load it on a physical card as a gesture of good customer service.

Published by

{Khalid Mahmood}
Ph:+1(613)413-9812//+1(289)990-6590
Ottawa ON Canada.
K1G3P2 
www.m0168.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About behaviours, Good and bad ??

my views and thoughts on the words "believe me, believe us, believe them, beleive him/her etc." posted on February 16 of 2024

current physical location of { (male) Khalid Mahmood} on May 07 of 2024 in Alkhobar Saudi Arabia around 12h30 apt #504