memories from my past - Posted on June 19 of 2024

This may be of some interest to those who judge professional immigrants for good and bad or from sexual behaviour,  habits or violations point of view. 
There was complete segregation between male and female students during the time when I was in lower grades of schooling. Girls and boys used to have separate schools especially Govt. Public Schools (GPS).

By the time I entered college for grade 11 and 12,  scene started changing but still there were very few female students in colleges.

Engineering education was dominated by male students and girls students were rarely seen in engineering education at that time. Same was in the work place.

In my engineering school in Karachi Pakistan in my faculty there were about only 10% female students in overall students population.

In Netherlands Eindhoven in 1981 in post graduate studies group there were zero percent female students. (Zilch, Nada).

After completing my education when I started working in the industry, women were rarely seen in Engineer's role, in Saudi Arabia there were no female workers in any role at all in my departments, it was all strictly male work environment. In such situations how would system judge some ones for sexual behaviour or how they behave around women.

Published by
{Khalid Mahmood}
Ph:+1(613)413-9812//+1(289)990-6590
1909 Russell Rd, apt 307
OTTAWA ON Canada K1G3P2 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About behaviours, Good and bad ??

my views and thoughts on the words "believe me, believe us, believe them, beleive him/her etc." posted on February 16 of 2024

current physical location of { (male) Khalid Mahmood} on May 07 of 2024 in Alkhobar Saudi Arabia around 12h30 apt #504