current physical location of { (male) Khalid Mahmood} on May 07 of 2024 in Alkhobar Saudi Arabia around 12h30 apt #504

Don't believe liar's lies. I am not hiding, I am a rent paying monthly tenant in this building VIA apartments #504 since May 02, which briefly overlapped with my previous apartment 301 on 3rd street nearby about 15 minutes walk from here. I am NOT (absolutely NOT) hiding, I never have. There was no need, no reason for me to go in the hiding. Most likely impostors who were using a name {Khalid Mahmood} which links to me because of IDs were hiding. So opposite interpretation to misguid others (like in politics) would be to say {Khalid Mahmood} was hiding. No, never. I am not in cat and mouse game, i.e. when the cat comes mouse goes in the hiding. I wrote about it earlier as well when I was in Canada.





Published by
{Khalid Mahmood}
Ph:+966(59)641-3319
VIA apartments #504,   right across from Restaurant Alrawazin Heritage Village
مطعم قرية الروازن التراثية
Alkhobar Saudi Arabia 34446.
www.m0168.org


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024