{Khalid Mahmood}'s physical location in Khobar Saudi Arabia on April 29 of 2024 around 16h35 at #301.

Physical presence and presence by data (not to be confused with mobile data which means internet) and computer records, ID records etc. are two different things. Physically  I am in Alkhobar Saudi Arabia, people or data scientist might play tricks and show my presence else where by unauthorized spying and stealing my information (also known as data records, not to be confused with mobile data which means internet) to make a fool of others, i.e. game of deception, and to assert their position of power as they would do to children to impress but they know my physical presence which can be only in one place at any given time. And only eyes and electronic gadgets can confirm that, life less data records or files can not prove physical presence. People attend parties, meetings, conferences, clubs etc  to show their physical presence, where large number of people can see each other. Data files and records and spiritual presence can not attend these events. Unless people believe (may be due to their own guilt of crimes and wrong doings and as apple polishers to align with position of powers and their liesin invisible person which may be other type of beings but not human beings, human beings were designed to be visible and tangible.

I am physically present in Alkhobar Saudi Arabia for my own protection in independent capacity and to roll back my life to my past. My physical presence in this area is not to generate data for anyone and/or for data scientists and other fraud makers. I did not allow any one to, I did not authorize anyone to steal (i.e. spying on me) my information for others gain. Communities and Authorities should decide what to do with these elements. I am a victim of a fraud which I am not aware of. Parents (in legal terms) have different reasons (which have no malicious intents) to gather such information on their offsprings before a certain age of adulthood. Parents do not try to clone children (or humans)  by replicating information, data files, data records, they do it for the safety of their offsprings and to gauge their own methods of upbringing, not to benefit from it, not to run fraud operations by these techniques.


Published by
{Khalid Mahmood}
Ph:+966(59)641-3319
Alkhobar Saudi Arabia 34446

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

current physical location of {Khalid Mahmood} on May 07 of 2024 in Alkhobar Saudi Arabia around 12h30 apt #504