rent paid at Scotia bank for the month of October 2023

My lease was signed on July 28th in the presence of a witness, which was effective August 01 of 2023.
August 2023 and September 2023
 rent was paid by OW social assistance direct to OCH. October 2023 rent was paid by myself as per the attached receipt. 
OCH records show a amount owing. How is that possible. Is it due to malicious intents or something else. Are they looking at someone else's past records and showing in my file. Something to think about. My appeal is on my website www.m0168.org. Please help me. This is a serious matter.
Upon my visit to a branch of Scotia Bank, around 12h45 an officer researched the payment and determined that the teller of the bank who received that payment made an error and payment was made to OCH but to another tenant. This is very strange. It all seems to be well ochastrated and synchronized efforts to make situation worst by such mistakes. Not my mistakes, some one else's mistakes. Can the system be trusted anymore. Something to think about.
OW social assistance file was closed without preparing me for it, what to expect, how to handle after the file closure.
I paid my own rent at Scotia bank but payment was applied to a different tenant instead of applying to my apartment 307. Many more such mistakes and deliberate on purpose errors. Please help me based on my appeal posted on my website www.m0168.org

Published by
{KHALID MAHMOOD}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

current physical location of {Khalid Mahmood} on May 07 of 2024 in Alkhobar Saudi Arabia around 12h30 apt #504