Hog's Bay and Money's Bay Park area in Ottawa. Posted dated June 02 0f 2023

This morning on June 02 of 2023 visited the Mooney's Bay Park, Hog's back area after a long time, I used to vist this area with my children in 90s in my white Pontiac GrandAM. once Ahsan Mahmood got a tiny splinter in his foot and I rushed him to Riverside hospital for medical care.

Hill in this area (Mooney's Bay) reminds me of a little hill in Karachi near Quaid-e-Azam's Mazar. My male parent's eldest brother used to take me to that hill for a walk in early 60s, whenever he was in Karachi on a business trip from Rawalpindi/Islamabad.

Published by
{Khalid Mahmood}
Ph:(613)413-9812
Ottawa Ontario Canada
www.m0168.org


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.