A Reminder TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN/INTEREST - My height and weight in different units - Posted April 23 of 2023

I am under weight (less than 130 lbs) but I am not overweight as per my weight and height ratio, therefore I do not need to reduce my food intake, rather I must increase my food intake.

AND

My height in four different units since 1980. (First time ever I needed to know my height was in Karachi in 1980 for my passport to travel to Eindhoven on student visa. I am not sure if my family doctors monitored my height before that, my vaccination was fully monitors on regular basis by my family doctors in Karachi Pakistan.)

165 centimeters equals

65 inches equals 165 centimeters 

equals 5 feet and 5 inches (5-5) equals 5.42 feet 

(Different units make the numbers look different but physically represent the same size).


(exception to this rule is Temperature -40 in C is same as -40 in F)

(Where C=Celcius and F=Fahrenheit)

Defeat the deceptions, defeat movie like illusions in real human life, dont be fooled by conartists, swindlers and crooks.


Published by

{Khalid Mahmood}

Ph:(613)917-0818

www.m0168.org

Ottawa Ontario Canada







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.