Air lines, Please transport me to Amsterdam on the following flight for final destination of Dammam going back home permanently from Toronto (This is not vacationing). I will be travelling as a passenger in Emergency. Please talk to me in person for more details. I will pay for the ticket at the destination after I get my pay cheque. April 01, 2023

More details on my website www.m0168.org

published by
{Khalid Mahmood}
Ph:(289)990-6590
M01684340561220
In Region of Peel of Ontario Canada.
(I am not at 10 Conover CRT since Family Day 2023 due to eviction note and other changes, however electronically people might see me at the same address because my ID still has the same address in records , I will take care of these matters after I am out of Canada and back at my hone in Jubail / DAMMAM Saudi Arabia). Physically I am not at the address only electronically may be seen present. So beware of this deception.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

current physical location of { (male) Khalid Mahmood} on May 07 of 2024 in Alkhobar Saudi Arabia around 12h30 apt #504