Urgent message

Reminder to people who have experienced similar behaviour and treatment as what I have documented ting on my website and other social media such, Facebook, goggle, LinkedIn etc. , to support me and provide me financial strength to deal with such uncertainty and harmful malicious intents treatment. please do quick fundraising for me and hand it to me in person without any third party person or agency, not even through govt. agency. Deal with me directly. Pay me directly and avoid middle man of the cash flow system.
Treat this urgent .
Requested by
{Khalid Mahmood}
Situated in Region of Peel of Ontario Canada
Ph:(289)990-6590
www.m0168.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.