Is there a organization of Immigrants that helps people go back home to their previous country of residence prior to immigration to Canada by providing necessary means. Please contact me immediately. I will pay back the expenses in future after I get back home. Posted March 17 of 2023

Is there a organization of Immigrants that helps people go back home to their previous country of residence prior to immigration to Canada by providing necessary means. Please contact me immediately. I will pay back the expenses in future after I get back home. Posted March 17 of 2023

Published by:

{Khalid Mahmood}

Ph:(289)990-6590

Situated in Region of Peel of Ontario.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO THE ATTENTION OF ALL THOSE WHO SEE MY NAME ON THEIR COMPUTER SCREEN AS [MAHMOOD KHALID] POSTED on April 26 of 2025 in Ottawa Ontario Canada K1G3P2

misc information update dated October 06 of 2025

my recent observation and a point to Pinder - Published on February 19 of 2025 in Ottawa Ontario Canada K1G3P2