Downtown Toronto Bus Terminal March 03 of 2023 around 21h30

A staff of the bus terminal wearing a go transit logo approached me and asked if I was waiting for the Bus, I said "yes", bues were cancelled tonight, her response was. I provided further information that I was waiting for a bus travelling to Ottawa. She walked away saying" that check upstairs, those buses leave from upstairs.".
I asked her if there a waiting room, she'd said this is the waiting area. and walk away.
Friday night no traffic, perhaps due to weather, otherwise more people go out over the weekend and stay out late.
Let's see what they say next for the waiting area for travellers to Ottawa. which is different than travelling on Go transit. Different requirements.

Published by

{Khalid Mahmood}
Ph:(289)990-6590
www.m0168.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.