Cash paid on Dec 02 to my Rent Receiver for move in on Dec 01 of 2022 He was asking $200 more. I offered him my pc master credit card as a security to hold for $200 or charge $200 on my master card as a merchant. Posted 12/02/2022 (Paid by interac/E-Transfer).


Rent was paid as cash because rent receiver did not provide the email address on Nov 30 despite my reminder, so I took the cash (on December 01) with me instead of depositing the rent money in the money to prepare for E-Transfer.
On December 01 in the afternoon when I arrived at the house unit was not cleared of the belongings of the previous tenants. Rent receiver said it would take 4 hours for the orevious tenant to remove the stuff.
So after around 2 PM I left from the house to go to the FCCC Seniors center. A moving truck and two movers were seen outside the door as I was leaving from the house.
When I came back to the house receiver was not available.
Shahid came to my room around 10h30 on December 02 and at I decided to pay him cash for rent because it was not feasible to go to the bank to deposit money for E-Transfer.

Never mentioned before was CAD$100.00 as security deposit in addition to $500+$500.
It would have been foolish to pull out of the rental arrangement on the secod day of month, because after finalizing with this person Rent Receiver I did not pursue any other place for renting from December 01.
I offered him to use my credit card as a merchant (rental services) to charge $200 in addition to $900 I paid as cash.


Published by
Khalid Mahmood
M01684340561220
ph:(289)990-6599
www.m0168.org
Brampton Ontario L6Y3J5


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.