An Urgent request - Attention Emirates Airlines. posted November 21 of 2022


(Emirates Airlines reservation EK 242)
(Saudi Airlines) (air Canada).
A urgent message to Emirates airlines to issue a complimentary ticket on this flight due to my emergency situation. I have been forced out of my residential place of over five years in Hamilton. I have sheltered myself in Brampton. For over 150 days and nights I have been without a place of my own. I will pay the travel cost after I get my pay cheque from my contracts work in Dammam Saudi Arabia. a request issued by {Khalid Mahmood} in Brampton ON Canada. I am 66 years of age and I am a member of FCCC senior centre. my phone number is 289-990-6590

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.