Another man in Brampton I met with the same Given name as myself and my reaction to it.

In search of a rensidential rental place on 11/29/2023 I got connected to a man with similar man as myself. I went to see the place on 11/30/2022 in the morning, he opened the door, invited me inside which I accepted, after hearing his name my reaction was that this could create a confusion that which Khalid was owner (receiving the rent) and which Khalid was tenant (paying the rent).
He referred me to his son "Faisal" who showed me the basement room, but his asking monthly rent was nearly twice as much as OW social assistance authorized rent amount, so it was not materialized. In the past in Hamilton I used to ask to the property owners when looking for a place that if there was anyone before by the same name {Khalid Mahmood} lived as tenant or owner at the property.

Published by

{Khalid Mahmood}
M01684340561220
ph:(289)990-6590
www.m0168.org


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.