Municipal Elections 2022 in Brampton and my missing registration card.

as of today October 24 of 2022 Shelter staff did not give me the voters registration card  I was told by the city hall staff that a registration card will be mailed. Perhaps they are holding it or gave it to some one else.
Some one should track this card from Brampton City hall to see who will use it or what was done with it.

My letters (and other pieces if mail) have been missing and stolen at other locations as well. That's why I proposed to Canada Post that they should encode the address with QR codes on the envelopes so that such people can't see what to steal or whose letter to steal. That will require additional equipment and expertise to determine the contents of to the envelopes. Petty or seasoned low level thieves/criminals will not have such expertise because of their own limitations not because somebody stopped or prevented them. Such people will not have the ability to understand.


October 24 of 2022


published by 
Khalid Mahmood
www.m0168.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.