Catering Service at the Wilkinson Shelter in Brampton Posted on 10/11/2022

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN/INTEREST - that I do not take meals from the catering service of the Wilkinson Shelter because my name was not included on their list although I am using shelter services (due to a housing emergency of June 19 of 2022 in Hamilton) after intake interview and intake handwritten paper work completed on July 22 of 2022. I have pointed it out to them several times but list was not updated to include my name {Khalid Mahmood}. I takeout meals (mostly at dinner time) from Knights Table food bank at 287 Glidden Rd. in Brampton, and buy my breakfast and lunch myself most of the time nearly daily. I am registered with this food bank after completing the handwritten application since October 04 of 2022. Every time I take out a meal my name is entered on a list being maintained by the staff at that time to document the people they served on a particular day. Posted October 11 of 2022 around 19h15

Published by

Khalid Mahmood

M01684340561220

ph:(289)990-6590

15 Wilkinson Rd, Brampton Ontario L6T4X1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.