A conversation recently with another person at the shelter on 10/08/2022

Recently someone said something to me about Canadian Passport at the shelter in a conversation. He said he will be leaving and go8ng back to India, I said I will be going back to Saudi Arabia as soon as I get my ticket. He tried to imply in that part of the world people are treated well if they have Canadian passort otherwise not. I said I disagree with that because I will not use Canadian passort to return to Saudi Arabia, more over I am getting out of Canadian Citizenship and will not use Cansdian Passport. He tried to convince me to keep Canadian Citizenship by saying that he will go back to India but will keep Canadian Passport because one can travel any where with Canadian Passport. I said it is the money, not the passort that enables people to travel. Keeping a Canadian passort and surviving on Social assistance or in a shelters is of no use. I travelled a lot with a Pakistani passport (for business, tourism, education, immigration) long before I became Canadian Citizen, Netherlands, UK, Europe, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Singspore, and other countries because I use to have money in my past.

I did not not travel much during the past 30 years when I lived in North America. Most of my travel in my past was during 1981 to 1993 with a Pakistani Passport before I got immigration to Canada in 1993.

So in my opinion it is not the passport, rather it is money that enables people to travel.

Published by
Khalid Mahmood
M01684340561220
ph:(289)990-6590
www.m0168.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.