My recent experiences with a security guard at the shelter and other staff of the shelter. Posted September 16 of 2022

a security guard came out this morning around 06h05 on September 15 right after me when I was standing near the wooden table before heading out. And said staff wants to talk to me. I said ok, I will go inside to talk to them In few minutes. He said no, you go with me. Very hostile behaviour of the security guards in a shelter. Shelter is a place where people go when there is housing emergency.

When I entered the shelter I was told very angrily by a new staff (an old woman, never seen before) that I can not use side door which has a shelter sign on it. I said no one told me that before. She became more angry and was stammering. Squinting woman was standing right next to her. Perhaps she was behind all this. I was told to fold the cot before I go out. Squinting woman said good work. I said I am not host, I am guest. At this time squinting woman got upset started giving a lecture, a long talk. Squinting woman is the same woman who said your mother is not here and I said my mother has died many years ago. This happened around 06h15 on September 15 of 2022
This is not the role of a guard. These guards are glorified peons or chowkidar  چوکیدار. These guards are there to intimidate people and make people in the shelter angry and fight to justify there presence, to involve police etc. This is extremely disturbing and questionable practice.
These so called security can be used to destroy people, to keep people apart and away, but can not be used to develope harmony and friendship among people, can not be used to bring people closer and together. These security kids are useful only for negative purpose but not for a positive purpose. May be useful on war fronts for hand to hand engagement with enemy.  International organizations should check their authenticity, how they get trained, how they get these uniforms, how they get paid. If these security kids were not properly licenced than they are a risk to the public safety because they are hiding under the disguise of security uniforms. These uniforms are like fancy dress show, or like Halloween party dress, any one can get embroidery done on clothes and become security guard, like these kids wear POLICE or FBI caps with big letters embroidered on the front, But are they authentic police officers, obviously not. Similarly, to me these security guards are fake security guards just making a fool of woman and vulnerable people in the society to run their frauds. Perhaps even Department of Police provides them protection because of their uniforms. Without uniforms they are no more than ..............hooligans a d outlaws, they dont seem to have sufficient education.

Something to think about.

Published by
Khalid Mahmood,
M01684340561220
Ph:(289)990-6590
www.m0168.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.