my brief conversation with a security boy at a grocery store in Malton on September 18 of 2022 around 09h15

I saw a security kid at the entrance of a Freshco grocery store around 09h15 on September 18 of 2022 in Malton located adjacent to the Mall and Shoppers drug Mart. He was looking at me as I was entering, I engaged him and I asked him "what do you here", he replied security. I asked him "as security what do you do", he said catch thieves. I asked him how many thieves have you caught. He said just started three days ago (I e. no thieves were caught). I said if people steal food means they were hungry.  He also said they inform police of the theft. I said why put people in prison for food theft, send them to food bank. He was at the entrance. Exit is away from entrance, how will he know who was stealing.
In my opinion he was positioned at the entrance by the illegal people working inside to alert the illegals about authorities entering and so they go in hiding. Otherwise to catch thieves he should have been positioned at the exit instead of entrance.
around 09h30 on September 18 of 2022
These are all fake security people, just protecting illegals, perhaps these kids in security uniforms were also illegals, so illegals protecting illegals and creating problems for citizens. How will he know if something was stolen at the entrance, away from the exit. People do not go out of the entrance door in a grocery store.
Something to think about.

Published by:
Khalid Mahmood
M01684340561220
Ph:(289)990-6590
www.m0168.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.