Urgent- A clarification to Community Legal Clinic of North Peel Region staff and lawyers.(Posted September 22 of 2022)

Authorities Please consider to issue me a plane ticket so I go back to my previous contract/ country of residence. A plane ticket will be cheaper than to keep me on social assistance. OW Social assistance is not issuing standard monthly amounts that a person in need is eligible for.

I am a highly qualified and experienced person and have decided to return to claim my previous residency in Jubail Saudi Arabia.

My complaint to Legal Clinic is not about reduction, it is about holding standard social assistance amounts.

I would like to sit with some one to understand what paper work is required. My financials have not changed since file was terminated due to age 65.

I am willing to submit a affidavit to cover all the documents and expedite the release of standard amounts of social assistance. I need to rent a place because shelter told me to find a place.

If OW or legal clinic finds anything wrong on my affidavit they can sue me for misleading. This will be a faster method to deposit my monthly cheque with rent (first and last).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.