Urgent regarding Emergency Flight

I, the undersigned Called Ontario Premier's office around 18h48 on July 14 of 2022 and requested Premier to help me with a east bound flight out of Toronto as soon as possible. I indicated that I will pay back the cost of the ticket when I get my pay cheque in Saudi Arabia. I called premier's Office because my issue was related to provincial matters such as OW file termination in December 2021, I was Forced out of my residence of five years without legal N4 document which resulted in me taking shelter at 84 York Blvd in Hamilton since June 20. My present situation is due to provincial matters. All this resulted in lack of money because if which I am unable to purchase a ticket. That's why I called for premier's help to put me in a fight so that I return to my previous country of residence prior to Immigration in 1993. I called phone 211 again on July 15 around noon time to find out the result of my request. But the person on the phone was from Service Ontario and was not able to under stand why I called premier's Office for this matter.

I was calling from the Terminal 1 of Toronto Pearson International Airport.

KHALID Mahmood

Ontario DL#:M01674340561220

Ph:(289)990-6590





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.