mis. thoughts dated. My 29 of 2022

When large number of criminal mind people operate and cooperate together to benefit from a fraud, might succeed in hiding the truth for a long period of time for mutual benefit because they benefit from such crimes (law enforcement becomes part of such operations not to prevent the crime but to benefit from it), but truth can not be suppressed for always, such groups might delay the truth by fear mongering and misguiding and confusing people who know the truth.

This reminds me a phrase I read from a church sign in Hamilton across from 671 Fennell Ave  East which meant that "people might live a little longer by telling lies but can not live longer than the truth".

Published by

Khalid Mahmood
Ontario DL#: M01684340561220
Ph:(289)990-6590
www.m0168.org
Resheltered at 15 Wilkinson Rd., Brampton ON L6T4X1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.