Again Violent behaviour by Oliver on May 02 of 2022 around 20h44 - This was a (non-religious) destitute making operation (perhaps learned from a movies scene)

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN/INTEREST

(nearly week 19 of 2022)

Again violent behaviour exhibited by Oliver on May 02 of 2022 around 20h44  - This was a (non-religious) destitute making operation (negativity training of behaviour part perhaps learned from desi movies scenes where they take revenge from a corrupt government official, of past crimes committed by government agencies collectively, like a judgement day or doomsday witnessed by victims of crimes, just applauds and cheers was missing) with handwaving gestures and facial expression and loud voice, like ?...? .?....? standing in the dark hip joint corner of unit #2 and unit #3 while I was in the light inside my unit #2
(in my childhood and early developmental phase my father did not allow me to watch movies to prevent this negative learning. I started watching desi movies with my spouse after marriage.) even debt collectors in western countries wil not behave like this. Debt collection agencies first analyse the reasoning behind non-payment. If someone was holding money and not paying debt, would be considered unacceptable. If the reason was lack of money than social system or the family should look into it and talk about it, instead of creating such scenes with emotional dialogues. which proves that these were all (non-religious) destitute making operations for so many years.
------------------------------------------------
Copy and paste the follwingink in browser:
https://m0168.org/2022/05/02/oliver-again-messed-up-my-door-2-on-may-02-of-2022-around-20h44-day-122-of-2022/

         OR

Touch, Tap, or click on the following link.





Door#2 mat was snatched/stolen on Day #107 Easter Sunday 2022 and recently on May 02 of 2022. (This is Destitute makers agenda to deplete me of my possessions by this technique without any compensation and/or replenishment). Everything I have in this unit #2 is my personal property, was not issued by the building management. During such unscheduled operations they just cause unnecessary stress and harassment as well as use to create fear in on lookers minds (perhaps there was a group of onlookers nearby that he referred to as poor people by pointing towards the exit door couple of times during this destitute making operation.)

Door mat was removed, my handwritten door sign was removed, LED was detached by pulling hard. Rocket scienc education is not needed to understand the object of such behaviour in addition to verbal abuse.


TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN/INTEREST

Published by the undersigned:

KHALID MAHMOOD (KM) (Male)

 ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄

 www.m0168.org

خالد محمود ھملٹن اونٹاریو کینیڈا

M01684340561220

Ph:(289)990-6590

2-671 Fennell Ave. East,

(Door#: 2 with curtain or without on the upper Floor)

Hamilton Ontario L8V 1V3 Canada

(correct postal code for my address as assigned by Canada Post is L8V1V3, it is NOT 3J3).


Monthly Tenant (in this building since 2017 May – Five years this month in 2022 – I was trapped to rent in such building, I did not ask for this address.)

A suggestion to the technical and Engineering Colleges/Universities to include some courses in their programme to prepare graduate students to learn to survive the shock and stress of govt. provided social assistance due to unemployment and unknown reasons, which I was never/not taught.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.

meeting at RBC, confirmation printed by the bank teller on June 09 of 2023. upper right hand corner shows my name by the last name, with a missing comma. Posted on June 10 of 2023 in Ottawa. {Malicious Intents}