ALERT - AGAIN A.CURTAIN WAS STOLEN FROM THE INSIDE OF MY DOOR #2 AT 671 Fennell Ave. East in Hamilton Ontario L8V1V3 on December 15 of 2021 noted at 24h24. it happened between the hours 10h45 and 14h14)

If they need my stuff, why don't they talk to me about it.
My handwritten door sign was also stolen with it.
If seen elsewhere beware of it and the deception, my ID address has not changed .


Stealing my curtains and door signs is an effort by hooligans to make my information wrong and misguide people. Because in my address and my 4 page appeal document I am writing that my Door #2 at my ID address has a curtain. So please beware of it. Don't be confused/misguide by such cosmetic discrepancies/changes in locating me. Hooligans have trying to confuse and misguide people about my location by such techniques. My four page appeal document shows my door has curtain, so by stealing curtain from my door #2 on the upper floor would make my information on this document invalid to confuse people.

 When in doubt always confirm with me.

I am very easy to reach at (289)990-6590 when I am physically in the local calliing area, voice, text or sms, email at contact@m0168.org - Best method is in-person indoirs or outdoors 



Something to think about.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN/INTEREST

Published by the undersigned:

KHALID MAHMOOD (KM) (Male)

خالد محمود ھملٹن اونٹاریو کینیڈا

M01684340561220

Ph:(289)990-6590

2-671 Fennell Ave. East,

(Door#: 2 with curtain on the upper Floor)

Hamilton Ontario L8V 1V3 Canada

(correct postal code for my address as assigned by Canada Post is L8V1V3, it is NOT 3J3).


Monthly Tenant (in this building since 2017 May – 56 months in December 2021 – I was trapped to rent in such building, I did not ask for this address.)

A suggestion to the technical and Engineering Colleges/Universities to include some courses in their programme to prepare graduate students to learn to survive the shock and stress of govt. provided social assistance due to unemployment and unknown reasons, which I was never/not taught.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.