Technology barrier issue in ICUs (a twitter feed)


I came across this tweet recenly. my thoughts are as follows: (twiter was not accepting my comments for some unknown reasons).
One of the many ways to overcome this technogy barriers is to use multiple technlogies in hospital setups not just one type of technology setup in ICUs, so that the new staff from other places can pick n choose which setup they are trained/comfortable with. 

or use patient transfer to the hostpitals where expertise / staff is available.

or use cross traning on multiple technologies, another way.

Another way is not to use technology at all, just do the work the old style way. 
just a thought.......,
 not enough information about this technology barrier at hospitals.


by KHALID MAHMOOD (m0168.org)
Hamilton Ontario L8V1V3 Canada.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.