TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN/INTEREST dated April 15 of 2024

Please beware that Prior to March 2024 I lived in Canada where my postings on this website m0168.org and other social media originated also other precautionary notes and other thoughts and suggestions were documented by myself, as my right of free speech and freedom of expression. In Saudi Arabia I am not making use of such rights and I am just continuing to document only my personal experiences for my own safety, to share my situation and information, purpose was not to criticise anyone neither to complain against anyone. My website should be read in right perspective that initially it was based in Canada prior to March 2024 where it was normal. Any objections or comments should be submitted in writing to email address km@m0168.org


Published by

{Khalid Mahmood}

Ph:+966(59)641-3319

3rd Street Alkhobar Saudi Arabia 34446


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.