flight booking completed - to the attention of Pakistan International airlines - posted on March 24 of 2023

Please issue a boarding pass for me on one of these flight to go back home (To Dammam ) immediately, 
More details about my emergency situation on my website www.m0168.org
I will be travelling as a passenger in Emergency (out of money), I am offering to leave my IDs with airline staff as collateral (as guarantee to pay later), I will pay the cost of the travel after arrival at the destination.

I am waiting for a flight at the airport Terminal 1, I was evicted from my rented place on Family Day 2023 weekend February 17 of 2023 and have no place outside the airport.

I want to go back home which requires a flight to Dammam.

Sincerely,

Published by
{Khalid Mahmood}
Ph:(289)990-66590
www.m0168.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.

meeting at RBC, confirmation printed by the bank teller on June 09 of 2023. upper right hand corner shows my name by the last name, with a missing comma. Posted on June 10 of 2023 in Ottawa. {Malicious Intents}