meals program of Knightstable food bank (meals program) denied me my meal on March 18 of 2023, this was not the first time, happened many times before as well.

Knightstable food bank (meals program) denied to give me my meal on March 18 of 2023 (Saturday) around 16h12 PM. Very strange behaviour towards me. I am authorized to take three meals from Knightstable, but I occasionally take only one meal for dinner or lunch (or two if the portion size was small), most of the time I come out of knights bridge without a meal.

What was different this time was the woman's behaviour hostile and humiliating. As if she was hellucinating or under decption, lies of some kind. When I asked for my meal, she was very upset for some reason and said "we are done for today", I repeated one meal, she repeated her response. People on OW and in a  housing situation are eligible for meals. 

I wonder why ??

Published by

{Khalid Mahmood}

Ph:(289)990-6590

Region of Peel of Ontario Canada



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.

meeting at RBC, confirmation printed by the bank teller on June 09 of 2023. upper right hand corner shows my name by the last name, with a missing comma. Posted on June 10 of 2023 in Ottawa. {Malicious Intents}