Hello People of world, a message dated March 08 of 2023

Hello people of the world please put me on this Emirates flight EK 242 on March 08 of 2023 scheduled for 01h55 PM from Toronto to Dammam via Dubai.
This distress call. Please save me from a disastrous situation. I need to go home back in Saudi Arabia. I am separated from my family living by myself. I have no housing since Family Day 2023 weekend, no hotel accommodation. I have no (NO) spending money to buy my own plane ticket that's why I am requesting the whole world to donate a ticket to me and enable me to go back home to Saudi Arabia, country if my previous residence before immigration to Saudi Arabia in 1993. I promise to pay it back when I get my pay cheque. Please understand my situation and expedite my repatriation back home.

Published by
{Khalid Mahmood}
Ph:(289)990-6590
www.m0168.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.

meeting at RBC, confirmation printed by the bank teller on June 09 of 2023. upper right hand corner shows my name by the last name, with a missing comma. Posted on June 10 of 2023 in Ottawa. {Malicious Intents}