Attention Airlines Please transport me on this flight to DAMMAM from Ottawa posted on April 28 of 2023

Published by
{Khalid Mahmood}
Ph:(613)917-0818
www.m0168.org
Ottawa Ontario Canada

Please transport me on the following flight as a passenger travelling in Emergency,  issue a plane ticket at zero dollars due to my emergency, I will pay the price of the ticket at destination.
Please treat this as urgent. More details about my situation on my website www.m0168.org
------------------------------------------------------------
Following Lufthansa airlines
Following KLM
Following Emirates airlines:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.