memories from the past

My eldest used to say 20 years ago when he was in a school in Pennsylvania that he walks a lot. This claim was not based on his physical activity walking because all day he was at school, school bus used to come home to drive him to school, after school he was busy with school work at home and by night he was sleeping. Imrana used to drive the children for other needs, so they did not walk much. In fact he was reporting my situation because during those days in Pennsylvania I did not have a car and used to walk to get to various places like to Sears Oxford valley mall for work, Levittown libray and other places around that area because transit in the area was not as frequent. Instead of waiting for the transit it was better to walk.
He was saying that most likely based on the same last name "Mahmood" and he was getting my information through some unknown channels.


When I was growing up in Pakistan, I used to walk to do various household errands, to go to school as well as to go to our family business to help my father. We did not have a car during those days, no one learned driving in my parental family. I was the first one in family to learn driving in 1980 after completing the Bachelor's degree in Engineering and before traveling to Eindhoven (PII) in January 1981 where I used my driving skills to explore Europe whenever I got time off from studies. More was documented earlier on my website about it.


Published by 
Khalid Mahmood
Ontario Driver's Licence:
M01684340561220
Ph:(289)990-6590
www.m0168.org


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

one more fire alarm in this building 1909 Russell Rd around ,16h40 on Jan 28 of 2024

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.