a common problem at the Public library in Brampton. dated 12/20/2022 (A library staff called me on December 21 of 2022 around 13h15 to zero in on the issue, he also assured me that print system was completely protected and secure and print outs will not get into wrong hands. good assurance).

This happened again on December 20 of 2022 around 15h15, when a printed documented did not come out of the printer. It has happended few times in the past as well.

(This is a paid service for which library cost is 20 cents).

Reason could be malicious intents.

I printed a pdf one page document received from my OW case worker, one page document was successfully submitted to the printing station (i e. A server attached to the multi function printing machine).
However when I selected to print it, it did not come out of the multi function printing machine and disappeared from the queue on the display. As a result of this I had to resubmit it to get a hard copy out of the multi function printing machine. 
This is a very unreliable service/system. I hope they don't use it for any negative reason or for false claims or false ownership.

Published by

{Khalid Mahmood}
Ph:(289)990-6590

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALERT !! ALERT - via rail mispelled my name on my ticket, I showed my driver's licence which staff at the counter did not see. Posted September 20 of 2023. via rail staff should be careful and avoid such errors which may result in legal complications.

meeting at RBC, confirmation printed by the bank teller on June 09 of 2023. upper right hand corner shows my name by the last name, with a missing comma. Posted on June 10 of 2023 in Ottawa. {Malicious Intents}